Monday 24 May 2010

Animatic



Above is the animatic I made using the final version of my storyboard. While this is only a rough guess of how long each scene will hold, I tried to keep the timing as realistic as possible in order for the story to flow properly. Overall I think it came out quite well: some of the action scenes are quite fast-paced, but I tried to balance them out by holding the slower shots for a little longer so the audience can connect with the characters. If anything, the entire animatic may run a little too fast... but I'm sure the final animation will be slower once Natasha has added in/animated extra details that I'm not aware of. Either way, I have managed to cut down her original 5 minute+ animatic to about 1 minutes 50 seconds, so I'm quite pleased I've been able to get it down to a more manageable length for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment