Here you can see the final, cleaned up line art for the photo drawings. Natasha seemed mostly satisfied with the sketches, asking for only a few small adjustments to each such as slight changes in facial expressions and making the boy's cheeks chubbier. I corrected each image accordingly before carefully drawing over the pencil with fine-liner, then rubbing out the pencil underneath and touching up where necessary. I've now sent these images on to Mark who will be colouring them digitally on Photoshop for Natasha to use in her final animation. Overall I'm quite pleased with how these drawings have turned out; I think it was worth taking the time to measure them against the 3D models and I feel I have learnt a lot about adapting 3D designs into 2D from the experience.